This behavior is working as designed when launching the project from Clarity to MSP:
- A task with no Actuals or ETC and 0% completed: It will set duration to 0 days.
- A task with no Actuals or ETC and 100% completed: It will set duration with the right amount of days.
- Go to the Task Object--> Views--> Task Properties--> Layout Edit.
- Go to the General Section.
- Select the available field Fixed Duration and add it as selected.
- Go to the Task Object--> Attributes and select the Fixed Duration attribute and click the Default option.
- Submit it.
If "Fixed Duration" is set to 'yes', it will keep the duration shown in Clarity UI when launching the project to MSP.
Keywords: CLARITYKB, microsoft project, scheduler, scheduling