Export to PowerPoint a portlet view that includes diamond icons causes the diamonds to bunch up after page 1, instead of being on their correct row.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a few projects
- Create several issues on each project so you have at least 21 issues total
- Click on the Overview > Issues and Risks tab
- Note you have two pages of data, and you should see the attributes Priority and Schedule. If not, add them
- From Configure select Export to Power Point
- View the results in Microsoft Power Point
Expected Result: To see each issue with their corresponding priority and schedule icon
Actual Result: Starting on page 2 the priority and schedule icons start to shift up directly below the one above it, so that you may see 2 icons on one row, then some issues will not have their icons as they were shifted up the report
Resolved in Clarity 13.1.0
Keywords: CLARITYKB, CLRT-59444, icon, e2e, ppt, clarity13resolved.