ETC for Labor Resources does not use a resource calendar when distributing ETC.
The ETC in Open Workbench (OWB) is showing correctly, however when looking at the attribute 'EDT for Labor Resources' in Clarity the ETC values are not showing spread out evenly over ALL days and is not considering the resource calendar for non-working days.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a project with start date October 1, 2010 and finish date October 15, 2010
- Add two resources that use the standard calendar (8 hours per day, Saturday and Sunday off) to the project team
- Create a task with start date October 1, 2010 and finish date October 15, 2010
- Assign the two team members to the task
- Configure the team detail TSV to show daily ETC from October 1st for 8 days
- Note the daily ETC for the two resources - note that Saturday and Sunday are empty
- Go to the project list page
- Create a New Time Scaled Value field
- Select ETC for Labor Resources as the Value attribute, ETC as column label, specific start date: October 1. 2010, Time Scale: Day, Number of Time periods: 8, Decimal places: 2
- Save the changes and navigate back to the Project list page
Expected Result: ETC values for non- weekend dates show the sum of the two resource ETCs shown in step 6 and 0 for weekends
Actual Result: ETC values are spread evenly over all days including weekends and never match sum of team detail TSV