After upgrading Clarity to 8.1.X, or 12.0.X the following error occurs when executing the reports from Clarity: HTTP Status 404 - /acadmin/viewer/viewframeset.jsp
Steps to Reproduce:
- Upgrade a Clarity to 8.1.X, or 12.0.X
- Configure reporting tab of the NSA and do not enter a value for the web url
- From the NSA, click Install and Upgrade link
- Click the Install reports link
- Run a report from Clarity
Expected: report runs
Actual: report does not run and the following message is received HTTP Status 404 - /acadmin/viewer/viewframeset.jsp
In the NSA -> Server -> Properties -> Reporting, verify if the Web URL entry is set correctly. It should be set as http://<actuateservername>:8900.
After correcting the Web URL, restart the Clarity application service.
- From the NSA, click appropriate server to access the properties page.
- Click the Reporting tab
- Set Web URL field to: http://<actuateservername>:8900
- Click Save
- From the NSA, click Install and Upgrade i
- For reports, click the re-install reports
Keywords: CLARITYKB, clarity8open, clarity12open, Report, Actuate 9, Clarity 8.1.1, web, url