"Display Condition" of subpage definition doesn't work if it contains multivalue lookup attribute and this attribute is blank (no value).
For example the condition below works only if the multivalue lookup attribute contains any data
( ( Project Project Type = 'Major Project' ) or Project test_Project Category = 'Enhancement' )
Steps to Reproduce:
- Log in into the system with installed PMO Accelerator
- Create a new Multivalue lookup attribute "Test_Project Category" that copies the out of box "Project Category" attribute
- Create a new subpage of the project page "Test_page"with Display condition "( ( Project Project Type = 'Major Project' ) or Project test_Project Category = 'Enhancement' ) "
- Create a new project with Project Type= "Major Project" attribute (test_Project Category has lto be blank)
- Check if you can see the subpage "Test_page"
Expected Result: The subpage "Test_page" should be visible in list of subpages for the project
Actual Result: The subpage "Test_page" is not visible.
Change the configuration of the field to use Single-Select INSTEAD of Mult-Select lookup.
Status / Resolution:
Resolved in Clarity 13.3
Keywords: CLARTYKB, CLRT-70063, clarity13resolved, clarity133resolved.