Currency code is not correct in the ODF_CA_PROJECT table for a custom money attribute that has a Currency Code Location that references another attribute of the object.
Steps to Reproduce:
- On a multi-currency Clarity system, create the custom attributes currency_code, money1 and money2 on the Project object.
- Currency_Code should be data type lookup-string and lookup should point to active currencies.
- Money1 and Money2 should be data type money and their currency code location should be "reference another attribute of this object ". The field referenced is Currency_Code.
- Add these attributes to the Project > General subpage under Views for the Project object.
- After the changes are published in Studio, the user manually populates these attributes on a project. They will select an available currency from the browse option for the Currency_Code attribute. They will enter a dollar amount for Money1 and Money2 attributes.
- Save the information entered.
- View the records from the ODF_CA_PROJECT table for the specified project(s).
Expected Result: The values for Currency_Code, Money1 and Money2 will display as entered in the UI, and the currency columns for Money1 and Money2 will match the value selected for Currency_Code.
Actual Result: The values for Currency_Code, Money1 and Money2 display as entered in the UI. However, the currency columns for Money1 and Money2 do not match the value selected for Currency_Code.
The attribute_currency column is used only for money attributes that have the option "Attribute has its own currency code field" selected. For money attributes that use the "Reference another attribute of this object" the column is ignored.
Keywords: CLARITYKB, CLRT-50408, nab.