When you add the attribute 'Open For Time Entry' on the Task Create view, when you create a milestone this field is automatically checked.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Add the Open For Time Entry field to the Task object Create: Layout view.
- Make sure Open for Time Entry is on the Create Task page, and Task List page.
- On WBS page click New.
- Enter a task name.
- Check the Milestone field.
- Do not uncheck open for Time Entry.
- Submit and return to WBS page.
Expected Result: When checking Milestone field the Open for Time Entry to be disabled.
Actual Result: Open for time Entry is checked on the Create task page and Task List page.
Do not have the Open For Time Entry field on the Task Create view, or uncheck the value when creating a milestone.
Keywords: CLARITYKB, CLRT-47351