When the Cost Plan TSV displays a saved value of 0.50; it is showing as zero (rounded down). No decimals configured for the layout. However, for 1.50 saved cost amount, the TSV displays 2 (rounded up); which is correct. It is not consistent. Testing also with 9.50, 10.50, 11.50, 99.50, 100.50, 101.50, etc.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Login to Clarity
- Home > Projects > Financial Plans > Cost Plans
- Create a Manual Plan that spans several months
- Configure the TSV to show 2 decimal places
- For Planned Cost amounts, enter values for testing
Month 1 = 0.50
Month 2 = 1.50
Month 3 = 9.50
Month 4 = 10.50
Month 5 = 11.50
Month 6 = 99.50
Month 7 = 100.50
Month 8 = 101.50
- Click 'Save' button > values are shown with 2 decimal places (confirmed the values are saved as entered and the display is correct)
- Change the TSV configuration to show zero (0) decimal places (the display shows rounded values incorrectly as noted)
Expected Result: Amounts for 0.50, 10.50, 100.50 should display rounded up values 1, 11, 101
Actual Result: Amounts for 0.50, 10.50, 100.50 are displayed rounded down values 0, 10, 100 - all other rounding display is correct
Configure the TSV field to show 2 decimal places always
There are no plans to make changes in this area of the product at this time. Continue to use the identified workaround.
Keywords: CLARITYKB, CLRT-68454, clarity13open, time varying attribute, time-scaled value, configuration.