When the following time slice requests are not configured with a from date starting on a Monday, the Capacity versus Demand by Resource weekly report returns all zeros:
Steps to Reproduce:
- Configure the following time slice requests with a from date starting on Sunday.
- Create a resource open for time entry, with track mode set to Clarity, with availability set to 8.
- Create a project with several tasks.
Add resource created in step 2 to project team.
Assign resource created in step 2 to project tasks.
- Log in with resource created in step 2.
- Create a few timesheets with time booked to project tasks created in step 3.
Submit those timesheets.
- Log out of Clarity with resource account and log in with an administrator account.
- Approve timesheets created in step 5.
- Wait 5 minutes and run post timesheets job, time slicing job, datamart extraction job (make sure datamart settings are setup on admin side of Clarity), and datamart rollup job.
- Run Capacity vs Demand by Resource Weekly Report.
Expected Result: Capacity Versus Demand by resource report shows all zeros.
Actual Result: Capacity Versus Demand by resource report should show hours for demand and capacity.
None. Changing the start date to a Monday will generate data, but if you examine the report, the data is not in the correct columns for the report.
The existing PMO Accelerator Report (ID=RPT_PMO_Cap_VS_DemandByRes) is replaced with the CA Clarity PPM Solution Pack (CSP) Report.
Please deactivate this report and utilize the report from CSP.
Report Name : Capacity vs. Demand by Resource
Report ID : CSP_RES_CapVsDemandByResource
For more information regarding the CA Clarity PPM Solution Pack (CSP), go to the CA Clarity PPM Solution Pack Index page.
Prerequisites: CA Clarity PPM v13.x, PMO Accelerator v3.0, CABI 3.2
Keywords: CLARITYKB, PMO-858, CLRT-65614, pmo, pmo30resolved, pmo31resolved, clarity13resolved