When you create a process step that uses the Copy Task WBS From Template System Action, you cannot delete tasks from the Template Task External ID field.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Create a project template with 5 tasks.
- Create a Project Template process based on your template.
- Create a step that uses the Copy Task WBS From Template System Action. Add all 5 of your tasks to the Template Task External ID.
- Save your process.
- Run an instance of your process.
- Delete the process instance you created.
- Put your process in the Draft or On Hold status.
- Open your System action.
- Attempt to remove some of your tasks from the Template Task External ID field by highlighting the task and clicking the trash can icon.
Expected Results: Task should be removed successfully.
Actual Results: Task is not removed.
Delete the step. Then recreate the step with the desired tasks included.
This issue has been documented as CLRT-40749 and is assigned to development for review. If you are experiencing this problem and the workaround above does not significantly help, please contact CA Clarity Support.
Keywords: CLARITYKB, CLRT-40749, process, bpm, tasks, template, external ID, WBS, system action, clarity12open.