The following standard, "house-keeping" attributes in a custom sub-object to the project are missing in the available list though they are present in the attribute list.
- Created by
- Created date
- Last Updated Date
- Updated By
Step To Reproduce:
- Create a new object in Clarity Studio.
- Select Sub-object from the radio buttons.
- Choose "Project" as the master object.
- Click on the Views submenu for the new object.
- In General [Layout:Edit] click on General and then the properties for the section.
- Try and add "Created by" and "Last updated by" into the selected view.
Expected Result: You should be able to add "Created by" and " Created date ", "Last Updated Date" and "Updated By".
Actual Result: "Created by" and " Created date ", "Last Updated Date" and "Updated By" are missing in the list of fields, so you cannot add them, even though they are listed under the attributes for this subobject.
Resolved in Clarity 12.0.4.
Keywords: CLARITYKB, CLRT-27952, clarity8open, clarity12resolved, clarity1204resolved.