After adding a new value to the lookup "Static Dependent Lists" that value is not display in multi-lookup attribute.
The values that were added in previous version (8.1 FP03) are displayed correctly.
The format of the value in table odf_multi_valued_lookups:value:
Clarity 8.1 FP3 -> "test23"
Clarity 12.0.5 -> "test22:IT_SUB_TEAM:/test1/test23"
Steps to Recreate:
- Create a Lookup ("Static Dependent Lists")
- Log in to the Clarity like Administrator.
- Go to Admin Tools - Lookup and click "New" button.
- Enter requested information (Lookup Name = "kad_IT_TEAM", Lookup ID = "kad_IT_TEAM", Source = "Static Dependent Lists") and click the "Save" button.
- Define two Levels ("kad_IT_TEAM" and "IT_Sub_Team").
- Define couple values under the IT_Sub_Team level ("test2", "test22", "test222").
- Create a new idea attribute and place it on the General Page
- Go to the Admin Tools - Objects -"idea" - Attributes and click the "New" button.
- Enter the requested information (Attribute Name = "test", Attribute ID = "test", Data Type = "Multi Valued Lookup - String", Lookup = "kad_IT_TEAM") and click the "Submit" button.
- Go to object definition: View -> Idea Properties -> [Layout: Edit] and place the attribute to the general page.
- Test the behavior
- Go to the home page and create a new Idea.
- Enter all three values to the attribute "test".
- Click the "Save" button (the values is saved but the values in UI are blank).
Expected Result: The attribute "test" should display all three values.
Actual Result: The attribute "test" contains three blank rows.
The workaround is not defined.
Status / Resolution:
This issue has been documented as CLRT-52820 and is fixed on version 12.1.0.
Keywords: CLARITYKB, CLRT-52820, clarity12open.