When a process generates an action item for the Requirement Object, there is no link to click on that will take you to the Requirement Instance Record.
STEPS TO REPRODUCE:
- On the admin side create a process for the Requirement Object. This can be an On Demand or Auto-Start process.
- On the Start step create a Manual Action Item.
- Connect the Start step to the Finish Step.
- Validate and make the process active.
- Open a requirement instance and start the process.
Expected: The action item should contain a link to the Requirement instance that the process was run on.
Actual: The action item does not contain a link to the Requirement instance that the process was run on.
This issue has been documented as CLRT-51099 and is assigned to development for review. If you are experiencing this problem and the workaround above does not significantly help, please contact CA Clarity Technical Support.
KEYWORDS: CLARITYKB, Action Item, process, CLRT-51099, Requirement, link, clarity12open.