After installing PMO 3.2, attempting to apply upgrade-ready Add-Ins will generate errors for some components.
We see a System Error Message on the application page and in the application log file we see a specific XOG error:
System Error: when trying to apply the Overview Page
XOG-3204: Page record has not been inserted
All Add-In components for the PMO Accelerator apply successfully, except for 'Overview page , Program Dashboard', 'PM Alerts' and 'Issues and Risk'.
Use the alternative steps below to recompile the XDM package and then perform the 'apply' action on the add-in components ready for installation.
- From the Clarity application server, open a DOS/Command prompt so you can recompile the XDM package
Command Prompt> admin xdm compile
- Login to Clarity as an administrator user
- Administration, Studio: Add-Ins, click the link for 'Accelerator: Program Management Office' (csk)
- Select/checkmark 'Overview Page', current status shows as 'Upgrade Ready'
NOTE: Other Add-In components may also be pre-selected (checked) due to current 'Upgrade Ready' status. You may elect to only install the 'Overview Page' at this time or install all other pre-selected items
- Click 'Apply' button
- A yellow Alert message will prompt the user for a Yes/No choice and display a list of selected items
ALERT: The add-in items below will be updated and/or installed. Some items may have been added if items chosen have dependencies. Any changes made may be overwritten. Do you want to continue?
- Click 'Yes' button to install the listed items
Keywords: CLARITYKB, how-to, configuration