The Cisco Nexus 3064 devices with a sysObjectID of 184.108.40.206.220.127.116.11.18.104.22.1683 can be self certified to use the CiscoNXOS Model Type by doing the following:
1. Log into OneClick as an ADMIN user
2. Select Tools->Utilities->Device Certification from the top level menu
3. In the "Device Certification" view, filter for and select the 22.214.171.124.126.96.36.199.188.8.131.523 entry
4. In the "DC: Edit Mapping" view, click on the "Browse" button and select the "CiscoNXOS" Model Type and then click on the "OK" button
5. In the "Device Certification" view, the entry for 184.108.40.206.220.127.116.11.18.104.22.1683 should now show "CiscoNXOS" in the "Model Type" column. Click on the "Save" button to save the change.
6. For Cisco Nexus 3064 devices with a sysObjectID of 22.214.171.124.126.96.36.199.188.8.131.523 that are currently modeled in Spectrum, you will need to delete these models and remodel from scratch. The Model Type used now should be CiscoNXOS.