Trying to make zVSE 6.1 w/ CA-CIS and DYNAM w/ CICS TS 2.1 to run.
Here are the steps I performed:
- zVSE 6.1 and CICS/ICCF run ok after the initial installation;
- The IBM PSP(PTF's...) was installed;
- zVSE 6.1 and CICS/ICCF run ok after the PSP installation;
- at this point everything runs ok (POWER and CICS/ICCF)
- here I began to install CA-CIS and Dynam/VSE
- all PTF's listed in the CA UPGRAD document were installed (without remarks)
- created VSAM file initialized CAICUI data set
- included // DLBL CAICUI,'CAI.CUI.CONTROL.DATASET',,VSAM and // DLBL CAICUIU,'CAI.CUI.CONTROL.DATASET',,VSAM in STDLABUP
- performed IPL
- POWER abended for 'PHASE NOT FOUND' at start-up
- included CA libs in the LIBDEF proc and performed another IPL
- POWER started-up successfully
- CICS/ICCF failed to start-up with 0S03I PROGRAM CHECK INTERRUPTION - HEX LOCATION 034FC1E2 - INTERRUPTION CODE 07 - DATA EXCEPTION
This is not a CA Dynam problem.
The abend is occurring during CICS initialization in CICS phase DFHSIP31.
At this stage, no CA code is active in CICS.
Customer advised to open a PMR with IBM who determined why CICS was abending.
The problem was in the proc SPLEVEL which had to be edited to change the date format.