How to change the limit on the number of errors collected for a single SQLCODE?
This is done within the collection profile by:
- Choosing option 4, View/modify profile.
- Choosing option 1, View Collection Profiles.
- Selecting the appropriate profile.
- Specifying 'X' in the View Group Type field.
- Specifying the desired number in these fields:
Max SQL errors retained in a collection interval
Max SQL errors retained for a single SQLCODE
- Hitting PF3 to save this update in the profile.
- Use the 'L' line command next to the updated profile on the collection profiles Display Screen and this should then load the modified profile and from that point forward, the new options take over.