AUDIT_OBS_ATTRIBUTES trigger is created on PRJ_OBS_ASSOCIATIONS table. When ever OBS field updated in the project corresponding record in the PRJ_OBS_ASSOCIATIONS will deleted and recreated a new record with updated details.When record is deleted in the PRJ_OBS_ASSOCIATIONS a audit record will be generated with old values, but when new record is created in the PRJ_OBS_ASSOCIATIONS last_updated_by and last_updated_date should be updated in the audit record.
Steps to Reproduce:
- Go to Administration, Resources
- Create 2 new resources and add admin access rights to both
- Go to Administration, Studio: Objects, Project, Audit Trail tab
- Set up Attribute Audit for Department OBS
- Login as Resource 1, navigate to a project and update the Department OBS value
- Check the Audit Trail tab for the Project. For the first time the attribute is changed, the audit trail shows all the values (Attribute Name, Operation, Changed By, Old Value, New Value and Date) correctly
- Now logout as the Resource 1 and login as Resource 2
- Navigate to the same project in Step 5 and update the Department OBS value
- Check the Audit Trail tab for the Project. The 'Changed By' shows incorrectly as Resource 1 and 'Date' shows incorrectly as the Date and Timestamp of Previous Update.
Expected Result: The Changed By and Date Timestamp should show the values from the second update
Actual Result: The Changed By and Date Timestamp shows the values from the first update
Resolved in CA Clarity 13.3 Generic Patch. Reference TEC605767
Resolved in CA PPM 14.1