Below is how to change your Windows Firewall rules to resolve this error message.
1. Go to Control Panel\All Control Panel Items\Windows Firewall.
2. Click on the 'Advanced settings' link.
3. Under 'Windows Firewall with Advanced Security on Local Computer', click on the 'Inbound Rules' option.
- All TDM firewall rules start with 'GT'.
4. Edit the 'GT SQL Service Browser UDP 1434'. Make sure the connection is allowed.
5. There are also other TDM firewall rules that you can change if needed:
- GT ALM Service - TCP 8095
- GT Oracle TCP 1521
- GT TDoD Service - TCP 8090
- GT TDoD Web UI - TCP 80
Once you have edited the GT SQL Service Browser UDP 1434 inbound rule, you should no longer see this error message.