1. Open a command prompt and change the directory to USM_HOME/scripts
2. You will find encrypter.bat file. Run the below command to encrypt your MDB password (usually the MDBADMIN password)
encrypter.bat <Your Password>
3. You will be present with the encrypted password
4. Copy the password and update the config.properties file under USM_HOME directory for the following parameters
DBSource.password = <Paste the new encrypted Password here>
5. DBSource.username = your mdbadmin or equivalent database user
6. under the mdb.deploy values set the correct values for your new MDB database.
7. If your MDB had a different Catalog installation running on it then open a Service Management CMD prompt from the start menu and run:
8. If your MDB did not have an existing Catalog running on it then you will need to run the Catalog Setup utility.