When a change of IP address of a server or hub is needed.
How to change the IP address of a Robot or Hub?
To change the IP or robot or hub:
1. Stop the UIM robot or hub
2. Navigate to your UIM install folder.
3. Open \Nimsoft\robot.cfg file.
4. Edit the line robotip: with the new ip.
5. Start the robot/hub service.
If the above does not work and the ip reverts back to the original. That means that the new IP can't be selected with the current network card. To select a new network card you must reinstall the robot/hub. The option to select a new network card is only available at install. It can't be edit once installed, as its hard coded.