You can change the username and password in the respective connector configuration file.
Follow these steps:
For each connector, the configuration file is located in the following folder:
- Open the configuration file for editing.
- Locate the username and password fields.
- Because the password is encrypted, you next run the encryption utility.
- Open a command line and locate the encryption utility in the following folder:
- Run the following command:
- Copy and paste the encrypted password in the properties file password field.
- Save the properties file.
- Restart the CA SAM Integration Services service to implement the changes.