1. RDP to NFA Console Server
2. Open a CMD Prompt and type:
a. mysqldump reporter agent_definitions > c:\agent_definitions.sql
b. mysql -P3308 -D reporter -t -e "DELETE FROM agent_definitions WHERE interfaceid NOT IN (SELECT id FROM interfaces);"
3. On each harvester fun these commands:
a. mysql -P3308 -D harvester -t -e "update routers set updatedon=unix_timstamp();"
b. mysql -P3308 -D harvester -t -e "update persistent_map set updatedon=unix_timstamp();"
3. Go to CAPC and select the Administration Page > Data Sources
4. Select the NFA data source and do a FULL resync.
5. After the resync completes the issue will be resolved.
If the issue still isn't resolved, check to see if the router in question has duplicate agents (licensed interfaces with the same ifindex). If they do, go to Physical and Virtual and merge the interfaces. Do a full sync in CAPC and the issue should be gone.