cdm probe not registering/syncing properly with the cluster and we get an error in the cdm log.
With the latest cluster probe already deployed, please do the following:
1. Rt-click and deactivate the cdm probe
2. save off the cdm.cfg for restoring later
3. rt-click and delete the cdm probe
2. Stop the Robot Watcher service
3. delete the cdm probe folder from the file system
4. Re-activate the robot service
5. Deploy the latest version of the cdm probe again
After re-deploying the cdm probe, see if you can discover the cluster drives in the cluster probe now...