- Make sure that all three required rabbitmq plugins have been installed:
- Create/Update the $CATALINA_BASE/bin/setenv.sh file with the following entry: export CDD_WS_BROKER_TYPE=relay
- See note in the Additional Information section about Tomcat8 services on RHEL 6.9.
- See note in the Additional Information section about how to verify that the CDD_WS_BROKER_TYPE environment variable was properly detected.
- Setup rabbitmq using the configuration recommended for rabbitmq docker systems. After updating the configuration file restart rabbitmq. The product documentation recommends the following configuration file:
%% The level can be one of 'none' (no events are logged), 'error' (only errors are logged), 'warning' (only errors and warning are logged), 'info' (errors, warnings and informational messages are logged), or 'debug' (errors, warnings, informational messages and debugging messages are logged).
%% channel - for all events relating to AMQP channels
%% connection - for all events relating to network connections
%% federation - for all events relating to federation (https://www.rabbitmq.com/federation.html)
%% mirroring - for all events relating to mirrored queues (https://www.rabbitmq.com/ha.html)