CCR reports that rely on CCC grouping information will not return desired results (i.e., Vmware Exception Report, Vmware Platform Report, AIX Platform Report). For Vmware reports, virtual machines will not be associated with their respective ESX host.
- To confirm that the group sync is not functioning between CCC and CCR:
- Run the Group Detail Report in CCR
- The CCR- DM Group Mapping report will be blank or only show the groups from CCR.
CCC: 2.5, 2.6, 2.7, 2.8, 2.9, 2.9.2
The JDBC driver (ojdbc6-220.127.116.11.jar) that comes with CCC 2.5+ causes the group sync from CCC and CCR to not function properly.
- Regress the version of the OJDBC driver shipped with CCC 2.5 / 2.6 to the old version shipped with prior releases
- Replace the file ...\Capacity Command Center 2.6\ApacheTomcat\webapps\DM\WEB-IF\lib\ojdbc6-18.104.22.168.jar with ...\Capacity Command Center 2.2.1\ApacheTomcat\webapps\DM\WEB-IF\lib\ojdbc14.jar. (ojdbc14.zipojdbc14.zip)
- Restart Tomcat
- After restarting Tomcat, stage and migrate DM Groups and any custom group data adapters.
- To confirm that group sync is now functioning, run the "Group Details Report" in CCR. The CCR- DM Group Mapping report should now be populated with the groups from DM.
If CCC is upgraded then the fix will need to be reapplied as it is currently a workaround and not included in the current release(2.9.2).