Contact technical support for this maintenance pack.
This maintenance pack includes fixes for the following problems:
- VOS error 1084 - FILE IN USE
- VOS error 1050 - A FILE WITH THAT PATH ALREADY EXISTS when receiving two reports simultaneously
- VOS error 1004 - INVALID PATHNAME when using CA-XCOM User Exits and Version 1 TP's
- VOS error 1084 - FILE IN USE when using CA-XCOM User Exits and receiving simultaneous transfers
- When transferring a file over 2 gig, you may receive VOS error 1167 - A fixed-point value is too large to fit in the target variable
- Remotely initiated RECEIVE transfers with COMPRESS=Y
- compress x'40' when FILE_CODE=ASCII and the data is EBCDIC
- do not compress x'20' when FILE_CODE=ASCII and the data is ASCII
- The transfer id may be missing from the xcom_ser, xcom_ser_send, or xcom_ser_recv .out log file.
- Decompression error when specifying Y for PACK and COMPRESS.
This maintenance is supplied in the form of replacement program modules (.pm files) via ftp.