WE have error executing cawkfm
IKJ56500I COMMAND CAWKMAIN NOT FOUND
CAWK4021E - ERROR ENCOUNTERED CALLING CAWKMAIN - RETURN CODE 20
File Master Plus for IMS v9.1, using IMS v13
Some of the past CAWK4021E - ERROR ENCOUNTERED CALLING CAWKMAIN - RETURN CODE 20 were resolved by;
1. ISPPROF ran out of directory blocks.
2. the problem occured because an old IBM REXX load library was in the customer's LNKLST/LIBKLIST - they need it because they have to run some old REXX procedures;
adding the REXX alternate library to the STEPLIB concatenation of the user TSO logon PROC resolved the problem with File Master;
3.An ALIAS was pointing to the wrong datasets. Error in user instructions.
4. On Page 67 of the CA File Master Plus for IMS Installation Guide
Release 9.1.00 it indicates the following;
FMIMS 9.1 install guide page 67.
Add CA ACF2 Security for z/OS User Considerations
If you use CA ACF2 and the TSO Command Limiting function, add the CA File Master Plus for IMS commands to the restricted commands list for any TSO users who use the CA File Master Plus for IMS ISPF interface.
Follow these steps:
1. Open member CAWKACF2 in cai.CDBJSAMP.
2. Add the $TSOCMDS statements to all applicable CA ACF2 restricted command lists.