When running the integration installer the below error is displayed in the CABI Tomcat log:
java.lang.RuntimeException: Failed to decrypt
The database password was changed and the CABI settings were not updated
1. Go to your Jaspersoft Install files: $CABI_HOME\buildomatic\default_master.properties
2. Enter the correct value for Jasper DB Password in plain text
3. Ensure all other values are still valid, such as Tomcat directory etc.
4. Change the encrypt.done=true to encrypt=true
5. Save the file.
6. Now navigate to $CABI_HOME\buildomatic
7. Run the command:
This will remove and recreate all the configuration files without deploying them to the application server.
8. Once done, get the context file from: $CABI_HOME\buildomatic\build_conf\default\webapp\META-INF\context.xml and replace the one in $Tomcat_HOME\webapps\jasperserver-pro\META-INF\context.xml
9. Restart CABI