1. Go to the Admin->Physical & Virtual page in NFA.
2. Search for the device and Interface that is having the issue and make note of the ifindex.
3. You should find at least two interfaces with the same ifindex, one with a real name and one with name just like OLD like below:
4. Verify that the current one is still receiving flow.
5. To get data to show in CAPC you will need to either delete the OLD interfaces with the same ifindex from the Physical & Virtual page or merge the OLD interface into the current interface. If you merge the OLD interface into the new one, make sure to check the box for "Delete source interface after merging data".
6. Wait for the merge to complete and for the OLD interface to be deleted, which may take some time.
7. Once the OLD interface is deleted, go to CAPC->Admin->Data Sources and click resync on the NFA Data Source, and check the box for "Perform a Full Resynchronization".
The full resync may take some time, and after that completes you will have to wait for CAPC to complete its Global Sync. Once both complete you should be able to see current data in CAPC for that interface again.