Can’t add Anomaly Detector to NFA / NPC /CAPC
Anomaly Detector 9.3.3
When trying to add Anomaly Detector to NFA / NPC /CAPC you can run into a bunch of different types of errors including 404 error and 500 errors.
- 1. Open up IIS 7 on the server with Anomaly Detector.
- 2. Go to Application Pools and set the .Net Framework version from v.4.0 to v.2.0.
- 3. Start the Application Pool if stopped.
- 4. Go to the “AnomalyDetector” Web Site under “Default Web Site” basic settings to confirm the physical path is set to: <installdir\Portal\Integration\AnomalyDetector>.
- 5. Go to the “NQADWebService” Web Site under “Default Web Site” basic settings to confirm the physical path is set to: <installdir\NQAD\NQADWebService>.
- 6. From a command prompt do an “IISRESET”.