We have projects that start on 1/1/2021 and end on 12/31/2022 and create cost plans by task assignments. After creating a cost plan, we can view 2021 and 2022 by month. But, when we view by year and start at the cost plan date, we can only view 2021. 2022 is not viewable.
This is due to the entity missing a Fiscal Annual Time Period for the year 2022.
Create and activate an annual 'Fiscal Time Time Period' for the year that is not displaying in the cost plan:
1. In PPM, go to Administration->Finance->Setup
2. Click on 'Entities'
3. Click on the link to the entity
4. Click on the 'Fiscal Time Periods' tab
5. Click 'New'
6. Select the 'Period Type' of 'Annually'
7. Enter the 'Fiscal Year' and 'Start Date' and 'Finish Date'
8. Click 'Save and Return'
9. From the Fiscal Time Period list, check the check box next to the time periods that were just created and need to be activated.
10. From the Actions drop down (in the upper right hand corner) select 'Activate'