When accessing DevTest Enterprise Dashboard from Internet Explorer 11, it is impossible to switch to Japanese or French language.
※When using the browsers like Chrome and Firefox, there are not any problems.
Browser: Internet Explorer 11
This is a cache control problem in Internet Explorer 11.
The workarounds are below:
A. Clearing the cache for IE11 after changing the language setting with these steps
B. Change the cache control in IE11 with these steps
- Change the language setting
- Clear the cache of the IE11 by using tools->Internet options
- Press CTRL-R or F5
- Select Tools->options, Internet Options Dialog appears.
- In the "General" tab, Click "Settings" button for Browsing history, Website Data Settings dialogs appears
- In the "Temporary Internet Files" tab, select "Every time I visit the webpage" for "Check for newer versions of stored pages:"
- Click "OK" button
- Click "Apply" and "OK" buttons
The workarounds which are listed in "Resolution" can be changed the language setting. However, after re-starting the IE11, the language setting goes back to English. We have a patch for keeping the language setting from the previous access for DevTest 10.1. Please contact CA support if you are using DevTest 10.1 and need this patch to keep the language setting from the previous access.