1. Change the agent .ini:
KEYSTORE=[AGENT LIB]/KEYSTORE <---- use the same library as for UC_EX_PATH_BIN
2. Go to Client 0 / System Overview / Agents: Renew the transfer key of the AS400 Agent
If the agent list doesn’t contains the entry for the specific agent, then create a New Object / Agent / OS400.
The name for the Agent object should be the same as specified in the .ini.
After that the "renew transfer key" agent should be possible.
3. Check to see if the Agent library already contains a KEYSTORE *FILE and remove it
4. Start the Agent and check the connection to the Automation Engine (AE).
The following information from a previous Knowledge Article may also be useful:
The Solution section:
1. Check the UC_AS_SETTINGS variable in client 0. If it's blank, add "Authentication" for a Key and the value "NO."
2. Stop/Start the AE.
3. Attempt to restart the agent
Fix Status: No Fix