- I have installed and configured the cabi_external probe successfully and the user synchronization job has completed successfully.
- I am unable to login directly to the JasperSoft server using the synchronized UIM users
- The user synchronization job creates users in JasperSoft but not passwords.
- These users can access the CABI dashboards in the UMP via the cabi portlet.
- If they are Nimbus users they have access to all data.
- If they are account contact users they have access to the data for their account.
- The portlet (via the probe) logs into JasperSoft with the superuser account and then impersonates the user logged into UMP to create the dashboard with data relevant to that user.
- As the synchronized users do not have passwords they cannot login directly to the JasperSoft server
- This is documented here.
- Login to the JasperSoft Server as superuser and add a password to the synchronized users you wish to be able to login directly to the JasperSoft server.