Verify if the following symptoms are present in your environment:
- Deploying agents to install or upgrade workstations always results either in a 'NO PRIMER TRANSPORT' or 'FATAL ERROR trying to deploy primer' error condition.
- If the 'CA Connection Broker' service is running, the deployment fails and camping to the target computer fails with 'Network error'.
- If the 'CA Connection Broker' service is stopped, then the deployments work as expected, camping to the target computer is successful but the RCO feature fails.
CA Client Automation - All Versions
All Supported Windows Operating Systems
If this is the case, please verify the following:
- Check if the file %CSAM_SOCKADAPTER%\cfg\APPF-GLOBAL-4105 exists.
If it does not exist, create it using the following command:
csamconfigedit port=4105 EnablePmux=True PmuxLegacyPortListen=True PmuxLegacyPortBindAddress=127.0.0.1
- If the file APPF-GLOBAL-4105 has been deleted for a reason or problem that arises again after running the previous command, set the EnablePmux to False by running the following command:
csamconfigedit port=4105 EnablePmux=False PmuxLegacyPortListen=True PmuxLegacyPortBindAddress=127.0.0.1
- Verify if the problem is solved by starting the 'CA Connection Broker' service and trying some deployments, camping and testing the RCO functionality.
If the Deployment Jobs keep failing even after the above changes, open an issue with CA Support.