Setting the EditModesMask attribute id 0x130ce is set to a value greater than zero on the CiscoACEContainer and CiscoACE models by design. However, you can use the following steps to cut and paste the CiscoACE model to a container model of choice.
1. Log into OneClick as an ADMIN user
2. Navigate into the New Devices container
3. Navigate into the CiscoACEContainer
4. Select the CiscoACE model
5. Click on the Attributes tab in the Component Detail panel
6. Filter for and select the EditModesMask attribute id 0x130ce
7. Note the current value of the EditModesMask attribute id 0x130ce
8. Change the value of the EditModesMask attribute id 0x130ce to zero "0"
9. Right mouse click on the CiscoACE model and select Cut from the menu
10. Navigate into the container model you wish to paste the CiscoACE model into and paste. The CiscoACEContainer model in the New Devices container should automatically delete when the last CiscoACE model is removed.
11. Set the EditModesMask attribute id 0x130ce on the CiscoACE model back to the original value noted in step 7 above
12. Right mouse click on the CiscoACE model and select Reconfiguration -> Reconfigure Model from the menu. A new CiscoACEContainer model should be created.