When creating a new custom report, an error is returned (if you have friendly HTTP errors turned off):
SessionID error 'ASP 0164 : 80004005'
Invalid TimeOut Value
/LM/W3SVC/1/Root/global.asa, line 68
An invalid TimeOut value was specified.
Reporter Analyzer 9.0
Windows Server 2003 / 2008
ASP timeouts cannot exceed 1440 minutes (1 day).
If ReporterAnalyzer is bound to NPC:
- Open the Single Sign-On Configuration Tool on the NPC server
- Flip the Product to NPC and Priority to Remote Value
- Go to the Single Sign-On tab
- Change the Cookie Timeout Minutes to 1440 or below
- Close the SSO Config Tool
- On the NPC data sources page, perform a regular resync with RA
If ReporterAnalyzer is not bound to NPC:
ReporterAnalyzer 9.0 requires NPC, so it should be added to NPC.