After reboot cannot connect to WCC main page with error 500
WCC 11.4 SP2 Release
The encountered problem is related to WCC not being able to connect to EEM on EEM server.
The solution is to proceed by the following steps to identify and resolve the issue :
1. Verify to make sure that EEM (the dxserver process) is up and running fine.
2. Also make sure that the iGateway has been started on your EEM server.
3. Login into the EEM GUI by using the following link and do some verification to make sure EEM works fine.
4. Retry to connect to WCC and in case the problem persisted, then restart iGateway.
5. In case problem persisted, cd to $CA_WCC_INSTALL_LOCATION/bin on your WCC Server.
6. Then run the following command from to $CA_WCC_INSTALL_LOCATION/bin directory
# ./change_eem.sh -eemhostname eem-server-name -eemadmin EiamAdmin -eempassword EiamAdmin_password -eemappid WCC0004
7. Restart the WCC services and try logging in to WCC again.
Problem resolved by running the "change_eem.sh" script.