Unable to edit the dates of time periods from the fiscal time period list for monthly fiscal time periods, even if they are not active. This happens even if you ensure there is no gap between periods. An error is generated "New periods must not create a gap with the existing periods" and the finish date of the first period is pushed back a day in the UI. However, if you double click on the finish date cell, the date shows the expected date there.
This is not reproducible for weekly fiscal time periods.
Steps to Reproduce:
1. In PPM, go to Administration->Finance->Setup
2. Click on Entities
3. Click on an Entity
4. Click on the Fiscal Time Periods tab
5. Click New to create new fiscal periods
6. Enter the required information to create the periods:
• Select Period Type – Monthly
• Fiscal Year (2010)
• Start Date: 1/1/2010
• Finish Date 12/31/2010
• Click Save and Return
7. On the Fiscal Periods list page, change the Finish date of the time period of 2010-01 to 1/30/2010 and the start date of the time period of 2010-02 to 1/31/2010 (so there is no gap)
8. Click Save
Expected Results: Changes made above are changed successfully
Actual Results: Receive error: New periods must not create a gap with the existing periods., and the Finish Date of 2010-01 changes to 1/29/2010 (one day earlier), creating the gap between the 2 periods incorrectly. Note: If you click on the Finish Date for the 2010-01 period, it shows correctly as 1/30/2010 there.