Cannot attach documents to tickets after enabling SSL In Service Desk Manager (SDM). It keeps waiting forever.
The problem is that the repository and SDM must use the same protocol so we need to configure the repository to use SSL too.
1) Go to Administration Tab > Attachments Library > Repositories
2) Select Repository you need to use and configure with SSL > Right-Click and View
3) Take note of the Server being used
4) Go to System > Servers > Click on the Server > Edit
5) Configure the "Attachment Servlet Path" to use SSL as SDM. For example: https://hostname_of_server:8443/CAisd/UploadServlet
7) Attaching the file again using SDM in SSL should work now