If an actual transaction was posted into WIP with an incorrect Cost Type (Operating or Capital), it can be corrected by using the following steps:
- Login to Clarity as a user that has the access rights that allows you to change the Cost Type on a Project Task.
- Locate the task associated with the actual transaction and change the Cost Type
- Go to 'Create WIP Adjustment' list page ; locating the specific transaction
- Open the transaction and click 'Save' button -- NO need to make any changes to the transaction
- The transaction will show up on the 'Approve WIP Adjustment' listing
- Approve the Adjustment
- Now the transaction will have the correct Cost Type associated.