After migrating from USD 4.0 to DSM R11.2, I am unable to uninstall the USD 4.0 Local and Staging servers.
The following error occurs:
"Can not run uninstallation Cause: A Job Check is running Try again after the job has completed".
I am using the following commands to uninstall USD 4.0:
sdgoaway /auto, /wipeout
This error may occur if there is an active/hung jobcheck process running.
**Ensure that you are logged on to the server with an Admin account.
- Delete ASMINST.ST file from ...\CA\Unicenter Software Delivery\SD\ASM\CONF
- Stop the USD service using "sdpgm stop".
- Run "sdctrl inst" to make sure none of the instances are active.
- End processes SDServ.exe and sdjexec.exe, if they are present in the Task manager list.
- Run "sdgoaway /AUTO" to uninstall USD.