I am unable to sign on to TPX and need to update SMRT parameters. (In this case, need to change TPX to allow mixed case passwords.)
Can I use CA TPX batch to update SMRT values?
No, TPX batch can only update the following record types:
- User and user session
- Profile and profile session
- Applications (ACT entries)
Depending upon the situation, some of these suggestions may be useful:
- Sign on to TPX with the delivered TPXADMIN userid. (Can be implemented with sample CB0VSRC(TPXADMIN).)
- Start TPX with another SMRT with the SMRT= parm in the TPX PROC.
- Using the default SMRT (SMRT=*DFAULTY or SMRT=*DFAULTN) may be helpful. See the TPX Documentation wiki, Administrating: Generic or Default SMRT.