Sending a survey on demand.
There may be a situation where you need to send a survey to a contact without waiting for the automatic sending of surveys.
Follow these steps to do this:
- On the Administration tab, under Surveys > Survey Templates, make sure you have a template created. If not, create one.
- Also under Surveys, click Managed Surveys and select (or Create New) a managed survey pointing it to your survey template.
- On the Contacts tab, select the user or users you want to send the survey to. Make sure their contact info is correct with a valid email address.
- On the Initial Message tab, click the Edit button and fill in the notify method of email and an initial message title and body. Click Save.
- Now click on the "Send Initial Notification" button.
Note: This button will only work once for a user on the contact list. If you click the button a second time, it will not be sent to users that were already on the contact list on the first click.