Yes, you can. With R12 Perl scripts have been added in the bin directory for ease of service desk administration.
Please note this procedure should only be used in a Lab environment for the purposes of testing changes to customizations or configuration files.
This is not supported in a production environment.
With pdm_bounce.pl we can bounce the following:
- web engine.
- spell server.
- run a pdm_d_refresh on daemons.
Use the pdm_perl script to initiate pdm_bounce.pl.
Help can be found on the bounce.pl script by running the following command
- pdm_perl pdm_bounce.pl -h
- To bounce all the web engines.
pdm_perl pdm_bounce.pl web
- To run pdm_d_refresh after running bounce on web engines.
pdm_perl pdm_bounce.pl -r web
- To bounce all the Dom servers.
pdm_perl pdm_bounce.pl dom