Number attribute does not show the data as expected, when added in the PPM Gantt view with Display Type as "Calculated Percent"
Steps to reproduce:
Expected Results: The "Attribute number" column, getting multiplied by 100%, should be showing 1,000%
- Login to CA PPM as admin user.
- Create 2 attributes "attribute number" and "attribute percent"(data type: number) under the Task object.
- For the "Attribute percent" attribute, check the box "Show as percent" during the time of creation.
- Go to the "Views" tab for "Task" object.
- Add both the attributes in the Layout for "Task List" and "Gantt" views.
- Go to the [Fields] setting for both the views and change the display type to "Calculated Percent" for the attribute "Attribute number".
- Save the changes for both the views.
- Go to Home --> Projects list page and open one of the existing projects with tasks.
- Go to "Tasks" tab and the newly created attributes should be visible, as 2 columns, in the task list.
- Do inline edit and enter 10 and 20 for "Attribute number" and "Attribute percent" respectively, corresponding to any one of the tasks.
- Save the changes.
- The "Attribute number" column, getting multiplied by 100%, will be showing 1,000% as per the setting done in step 6.
- Open the project in PPM Gantt scheduler.
- See the values in the columns called "Attribute number" and "Attribute percent" for the task.
Actual Results: The "Attribute number" column showing as 10. The percent calculation is not working in PPM Gantt view.
CA PPM 15.3, 15.4
Due to defect DE41687
Our development team is looking into this issue. Hopefully this problem will be fixed in one of the upcoming releases of CA PPM.