Error Message :
When replacing an old Calendar and a keyword through the context menu, only the Calendar field is updated in the schedule. The keyword itself remains unchanged. This requires a manual update to resolve.
1. Create a JSCH with a Job in it.
2. Create 2 Calendars that each have a unique keyword name
3. In the Task properties of the Job in the Schedule, assign the first Calendar and its keyword.
4. Right-click on the first Calendar and do a replace
5. Replace the first Calendar with the second Calendar and the new keyword.
6. Observe the Schedule: The Calendar was updated but not the keyword.