The calc_kpis cron job keeps failing with the following error: [This process is already running and cannot be started more than once.]
CA Software Asset Manager 3.x, 4.x
In CA SAM web interface navigate to Admin > Browse Configuration
- in the Code column, search for 'control_data_import';
- make sure the value is set to 'idle';
- in the Code column, search for 'control_last_kpi_status';
- if the Value of the above entry is set to 'running', you can copy the date/timestamp from a finished job; then on the job that is stuck running you can click on the pencil to edit the job and replace "running" with the date/timestamp; then save to complete the job.
- set calc_kpi cron job to 'ok'.
-it should then run at the next scheduled time