- After installing the cabi_external probe as per the documentation the probe will not start.
- the error "No Restart" is seen in the probe log file.
- the documentation states that this is normal and to continue with the probe configuration
- After completing the configuration as per the documentation the probe will still not start and the "No restart" error remains in the log.
robot running cabi_external probe has multiple NIC interfaces.
- The cabi_external probe needs to be able to locate the data_engine in order to obtain connection details.
- In the customers environment it was not able to do so.
- Raw configure the cabi_external probe
- create new key in the setup section
- name = data_engine
- value = /<domain>/<hub>/<robot>/data_engine